Thursday, February 3, 2011

Update #2

I met my cardio goal last week!  WOO HOO!  ok, let me not get too excited........ That's only 1 week down and this week ain't looking so good.  But, if I get my lazy bones and go to spin class today, I know I can get my 4 hrs. in for the week.  Ok, its settled, I'm going!  Plus the instructor is kind of cute.  Actually, I'm just telling myself that because I really don't know what he looks like.  I sit in the back and sweat runs all down my eyes and I can barely keep my head up.  But he does have nice arms :)  Hopefully that's enough to make me want to go to class.  I probably should learn his name.
Babies are everywhere!!  Two of my friends just welcomed newborn boys into the world......  all together now - - - awwwwww(sigh).  I joined twitter this week to.  Follow me @amikable2002.......I have no clue what I'm doing or the purpose but I'm trying it out.  So, I did well on my cardio, bought my ticket to NOLA for 4th of July, and did my taxes.  I really need to work on finishing my book club selection and taking my shoes to get fixed.......CIAA is coming up soon and my black shoes would be fierce for a Thursday night party.  After that, the heels will be retired for the rest of the weekend.  By the way, I need to start planning my CIAA festivities.  I need to get in CIAA shape, and not like losing weight or anything but ENDURANCE.  It takes a lot of energy to dance for 4 hrs straight!!!
Why did my taxi driver from NY call last weekend?  are you serious?  i gave you my number to secure a ride to the airport, not for you to start calling me and say you are in Greensboro for the weekend and I should come down........nah

No comments:

Post a Comment