Tuesday, January 8, 2013

33 Things Before 34

The holidays were SUPER busy and I have not been able to update my blog about my experiences, growth, adventures and insightful revelations!! But there's been a'plenty....and I can't wait to share them with you.  For starters, here is my list of 33 things I plan on doing before I turn 34 in December of 2013.  These are mainly focused on relationships, education and service and are designed to take me out of my comfort zone, unleash hidden potential or just for fun.  What do you think?

1. Create guest room and literary lounge
2. Get certification
3. Take blogging/writing class
4. Take a make-up class
5. Call family & friends on way to gym and Food Lion
6. Have a carb free and/or meatless day once a week
7. Chair a committee (AKA/JLC/etc..)
8. Organize all closets
9. Take MH on a trip
10. Visit Houston, Fayetteville AR, D.C.
11. Send 2 thinking of you cards monthly
12. Adopt a family for entire year
13. Take advanced excel classes
14. Go to 2 city council and black chamber of commerce meetings
15. Ask some one out on a date
16. Host parlor meeting/power lunches  (3 total)
17. Dr. Oz 3 day cleanse
18. Create travel, family, special moments memory book
19. Send Valentine's letters
20. Buy Rosetta Stone Spanish
21. Ramblin Rose triathlon training program
22. Host a Panther tailgate
23. Purge desks and drawers
24. Go ice skating
25. Become a mentor
26. Research and take steps to sit on a board
27. Take a mental health day once a month
28. Start steps for "Network & Connections" idea
29. Donate to both Alma maters
30. Go to social event where I won't know anyone by myself
31. Increase my PIE professionally
32. Plan special event for girlfriend
33. Host 3 things at my house

No comments:

Post a Comment