Friday, June 3, 2011

Spring Fever & my Top Ten

I have a disease that wrecks your whole nervous system.  It makes me jumpy and excitable; ruins my concentration at work and makes me neglect very important chores and responsibilities in my life; I can't sit still.  I have.....SPRING FEVER!  It's that disease that occurs once winter is over and spring/summer is here to stay, when it stays light until 8:00 : )  I have spring fever so bad that I have begun to neglect my list : (  I haven't picked up a book in almost a month, only cooked maybe twice, not taken a single picture and haven't run since March.  What I HAVE done is successfully managed to spend little to no time in my house for the entire month of May.  I went out EVERYDAY and NIGHT of Memorial Day weekend beginning Thursday evening.  You know its bad when you see the same bouncer 4 times in 2 weeks. smh...it's a shame. 

But there has been a little progress made towards my goals. I have purchased a ticket to Memphis in August to visit fam there and I went to Cajun Canvas for a painting class with my Girl's Night In group.  It was a lot of fun and very therapeutic.  I would love to go again with a group of friends.....I should probably set that up. 

Ok so anyone that knows me knows I LOVE making lists.  To do lists, list of goals, any kind of list & I'm ready.  So I was having a conversation with a young relative of mine.  Nice young man a few years out of school and we were discussing serious dating and relationships/marriage.  Not sure how we got on this conversation but of course I developed a Top Ten list for him  : )  My top 10 focuses on the things to watch out for in women when in real relationships.......not saying that he shouldn't continue to date said women but to just be careful and proceed with caution.  He thought I was insane, I think its a darn good list.  My disclaimer is that I am in no way an authority, just my opinion : )

1. Be wary of women who do not have custody of their children..i.e. live with them - there's a reason
2. Be wary of loud women...unless they are hard of hearing - tend to have a need for attention and control
3. Be wary of women who constantly diet or talk about dieting - will find it hard to be happy with themselves
4. Be wary of women with NO male friends - its because she's slept with them all
5. Be wary of women who have never lived by themselves (excluding her children) - she has no clue who she is yet
6. Be wary of women who don't love your kids - if she loves you, she should love your kids
7. Be wary of women who with no beauty routine - doesn't have to be overly girly but not having one may lead to her letting herself go
8. Be wary of women who are in debt with no plans of getting out - just spells trouble
9. Be wary of women with no goals - she won't be able to help, understand or support you with yours
10. Be wary of women who don't read - from magazines to romance novels to cereal boxes- we're talking about the primary educator of your future kids........think about it

No comments:

Post a Comment