Monday, February 6, 2012

I Got a New TOP 10

Hello my peeps!  Guess what?  I have a new top 10 list...woo hoo!  This list came to me the other day while having dinner with a friend.  By the way, I overdid it for restaurant week.  I tried 3 restaurants and thoroughly enjoyed all 3.  But anyway, this list was inspired by a manager at one of the restaurants.  He seemed to be a really nice and friendly guy and made sure our table was well taken care of.  My friend jokingly commented that he was making googly eyes at the table.  Not her exact words but you get the meaning.  It was funny because it was true.  He WOULD be the type of guy who would approach me.  And that's what inspired my top 10.  here we go...... TOP TEN LIST OF DUDES WHO APPROACH ANDREA

1. Guys at gas stations...be it the old cashier inside or the random dude pumping gas...they LOVE me (may be the inspiration for a future blog, "Never speak to strangers at the gas station")
2. The dude in the gym in Timberland's.....really? Timbs are your gym shoes? (has happened to me more than once)
3. Security guards...not sure why and not a bad thing, but they LOVE me
4. Men with outdated hairstyles....jheri curl, box tops, afros
5. Seafood & meat attendants at the grocery store....not a bad thing either : ) (thanks for the extra shrimp!!!)
6. Voyeurs at the gym who are not even working out...makes me uncomfortable (don't look at me while I'm struggling and sweaty)
7. Married men....please go home
8. That random dude who shows up/calls every 3 months.....this may happen to everyone tho (you know, the guy who just checking to see if you're still single)
9. "Secret Lovers"...that guy who tries to get you on the low....no sir; unh unh
10. OLD MEN!!  without fail, the dude old enough to be my uncle will approach me (I need to quit playing and take one up;  it's obviously my destiny)

No comments:

Post a Comment