Friday, April 29, 2011

Just Because

I don't know why, but I am very emotional today.  It could be because I haven't cried in a while, and I used to average one good cry a week.  I did get teary at church the week before last, when they were singing my song, but I couldn't let it all out, I was too close to the front.  I know I need prayer for saying this, but I don't like getting emotional in church because I don't want anybody coming by fanning me or patting me or trying to make me do a holy dance or shout........ I need prayer for saying this too but there is an extra cute usher at church; "you want me to sit here?".........But I digress, back to me needing to cry.  I am not sad, I am not angry or anything like that, I just need to release.  I guess I will listen to some sad love songs tonight to get it all out, that always helps : )  My favorite achy breaky heart songs are: I Try by Angela Bofill, Is It Still Good to You by Ashford & Simpson, and Where Will You Go by Babyface.  Then, throw some early Toni Braxton on top of that and you will be crying FOR REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment