Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Update #5

"Oooooh, now I know who you are."   I don't know about ya'll but those words scare me!!!!!  What DO you know about me?  What have you heard?  Who told you?  I heard these very same lines Friday night.  Now I know how this person knows about me, but I don't know what information was shared.  Was it good or bad?  Was it the truth?  Was it just general information and finally now a face to the name?  The latter is the most logical case, but you always wonder.

I actually have no update this week.  Haven't done much to tackle my list, you know what I'm lying...yes I have.  I have tried out some new recipes.  Philadelphia, the cream cheese people, have this new cooking cream that you can throw on some meat and vegetables and VOILA!  instant meal.  Here is the catch, be careful with the ratio....a little cream actually goes a long way.  I also finished another book and have started 2 others.  I have ordered 3 new books as well, so I think I am on my way!

I am really sleepy right now.  Really sleepy.  I worked out at lunch and that didn't go so well.  I felt flustered and rushed trying to get back to the office, and my hair looks a hot mess.  Not that I care about my hair looking a hot mess at work, but I have to be somewhere right after work today.  I'm going to try agian tomorrow and see what I can make happen.  wow, i just closed my eyes for a minute......that felt good.  They might be looking for me at the end of the day.  I might just sneak out.....

Anyway, on to sports.  So glad the Hornets are giving the Lakers a run for the money.  Wouldn't it be awesome if LA was eliminated first round?  I wonder who Carolina is going to take in draft?  Where does Ray Allen's mama get her bedazzled jerseys made?

Speaking of mamas, have ya'll seem Mama Jones?  Jim Jones' mama.......high comedy!!!  I put her, Frankie, LeBron's mama, and Toya's mama on the ballot for most entertaining.

Ok, my eyelids are closing on me now and if I don't take a "smoke break" soon, I will pass out on this desk.  Will give a more comprehensive updater soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment