Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!!  I am really excited about 2012.......2011 was such a tremendously blessed year for me that I don't know if I will be able to handle 2012.   in 2011 I learned.....

1. that I am a busybody
2. I am not shy
3. I have no energy after 8:00 pm
4. I am a very logical thinker
5. God does not call the equipped, he equips who He calls
6. I'm either feeling you, or I'm not...don't know the rhyme or reason
7. hurt people, hurt people....it's not always personal
8. Twitter is addictive
9. Old Navy, Off Broadway, Target, The Limited and Marshalls are the devil
10. I have to document events on my calendar
11. I sometimes find it hard to ask for help
12. I can't be everyone's friend
13.  that saying no IS being nice
14. how to apologize for my actions and reactions, but not for my feelings
15. that arguing with my hair stylist is futile....and dangerous
16. I love my IPhone, but I need a real camera
17.  I'm not good at working retail
18.  I have some awesome people in my life
19.  I am terrible at showing people appreciation and reaching out
20.  that I am not getting younger, time to put some actions in motion

No comments:

Post a Comment