Friday, August 19, 2011

Really Random Thoughts.....

Just a few random thoughts and questions that have come across my mind this week.....

Can I listen to Maybach music in my Ford Fusion?
How thick is too thick?  Is there such a thing?....for some, apparently not
I now understand why my mother drinks a spoonful of apple cider vinegar whenever she eats pork.....from  the roota to the toota is a lot of pig
I am going to stop fighting it, and give in to one of these old men....apparently it's my destiny that I need to accept
When did I become so bougie??  This has to end.....I can hardly afford myself
If you can't drop it off before 10:00 then don't worry about it.....you ain't slick sucka
Although I don't always display it, I am an etiquette expert....need to start a school for young girls.....my mother purchases EVERY update to Miss Manners and others...smh
If I could cut a layer outta my lower stomach, I'd be alright......but I'm not gone eat right to do that, so I guess the layer stays...LOL...rather have cracklin, fries & chocolate & camouflage the stomach
Am I too grown to still get crushes?  Are they my excuse not to get emotionally involved in a relationship? Am I even that deep?  LOL
I went into the wrong profession....home repair is where its at.....

No comments:

Post a Comment